Commerical marine hire, vessel hire, Policy
Occupational Health & Safety Policy
MACS Diving Services Pty Ltd is committed to the Commercial industries safety, efficiently and in an environmentally responsible manner. Our aim is to safeguard the health and safety of all employees, contractors and visitors in all operations.
To this end we will:
- Identify hazards and assess foreseeable risks and implement appropriate controls or remedial action towards best practice in safety;
- Create and maintain safe workplaces and safe working environments through all of our operations;
- Develop and implement minimum standards, safe working practices and procedures that aim to ensure compliance with legal and company standards;
- Provide adequate information, training and supervision;
- We will remain committed to eliminating incidents that result in injury or occupational illness. All operations will be required to implement practices consistent with this policy and MACS Diving Services Pty Ltd objectives, standards and guidelines for managing occupational health and safety.
Environment Health & Safety Policy
MACS is aware of the delicate and intensive nature of the Commercial Marine and Aquaculture industries and is focused on the continual commitment to enhancing the environment, health and safety, while striving for quality, timeliness and cost efficiency.
Understanding the nature of our industry, MACS sustains Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) as a core value. We believe the principles of strong leadership, visible support and clear guidance to be the best mechanism for building a strong and safe culture, ultimately creating an incident-free workplace with minimal environmental impact.
Our EH&S management policy is designed to identify, establish and incorporate EH&S responsibility and accountability through every level of our operations. We strive to apply open, honest and clear communication throughout the company to engage our employees, contractors and visitors in every aspect of safe operations.
Our policies and procedures were developed together by management and employees who know first-hand the physical challenges of the bays and ocean work sites. Even with that experience and resolution we are constantly engaged in a company-wide effort to enhance and improve our safety culture further